The entire Fortaleza do Guincho Team is delighted to welcome you.
It is with enthusiasm that we will reopen our doors reopen our doors on July 1, 2020 reopen our doors on July 1, 2020 on July 1, 2020
The health and safety of our guests as well as our team are our top priority.
In anticipation of your visit, we invite you to carefully read our health and safety initiatives and procedures that we have put in place to provide our guests with peace of mind during your stay.
General Safety and Prevention
- Our entire team has participated in a special training in order to work both knowledgeable and confident;
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored, with daily temperature checks and a health questionnaire;
- Reduced occupation of the establishment has been implemented in order to offer additional space in our common areas ;
- Surfaces in all areas are regularly sanitized ;
- All team members will adhere to at least 1.50 m physical distance between themselves and our guests. In addition our employees will wear masks;
- Employees are committed to following proper sanitization and respiratory hygiene practices;
- Our cancellation policy has been made more flexible in order to better accommodate guests.
- We invite clients with symptoms to stay at home for the safety of our staff and other guests;
Arrival and Departure Arrival and Departure
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our appointed reception staff who will explain safety and sanitary measures as well as service rules to ensure your comfort and well being;
- We will accompany you to your car in case you wish luggage assistance. For your departure, we will invite you to inform us about your departure time for luggage assistance. All contact points with luggage will be disinfected following service;
- The welcome area and the reception desk have been equipped with a protective glass in order to respect the instructions of social distancing;
- Payments should preferably made by credit card, the terminal will be disinfected after each payment;
- We offer to send your invoice by email to limit contact.
Housekeeping │ Rooms and Public Areas Housekeeping
- The cleaning and disinfection of our public areas will be accentuated and controlled;
- Various additional hand disinfection stations have been added in strategic locations;
- A 24 hours rest period following the departure of guests will be respected before its cleaning;
- The rooms have been rearranged without decorative pillows and throws, magazines and books;
- The mini bar service is suspended for the time being, but we offer complimentary mineral water for your comfort;
- Room cleaning service will be left to your discretion. If you wish to utilize our housekeeping service, we will schedule a time that works best for both;
- The renewal of your towels and amenities will be available on request. This service will be offered without contact by baskets left at the door;
- In order to reduce the number of touch points in your room, the turn down service will be temporary suspended;
- Disposable masks and sanitizing wipes will be provided to our guests upon arrival;
- Optimal ventilation will be guaranteed by opening the window in your room;
- Food safety guidelines are being followed and monitored closely;
Our Chef and his team are working on a food & beverage offer to be available to enjoy on site or deliver to your room for breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- Breakfast is served in your room or in our restaurant; for your own comfort we invite you to make a reservation;
- Our restaurant service will be available on site and in locations with lots of space for your comfort; our ´Spot by Fortaleza do Guincho´ with an indoor area and its terraces
opens for you on July 1. As of July 14 opens our Gastronomic Restaurant with dinner service every day as of 19h00.
- Picnic baskets will also be available for pre-order for your walks to the beach and surrounding areas.
Activities available while observing social distancing
- Private tours by accredited guide and/or driver (upon reservation); Bicycles on site (according to availability) or bike rental nearby will be available so you can enjoy the proximity on cycle routes;
- Visits to different monuments, parks or sites and areas of interest;
- Private classes for Golf, Yoga , Fitness , Tennis and many others.
We thank you for the trust you place in us, and we remain available by mail ( [email protected] ) or phone ( +351 214 870 491 ) for reservations or simply to answer your questions.